Shenzhen Ceramic Knives are a perfect size combination of ceramic kitchen knives. The three sizes included in this set, the chef’s, slicing and paring knives, will cover all your basic needs and are perfect for slicing fruits and vegetables and other precision cutting tasks.
Other very cool features of the Shenzhen Ceramic Knife Set are they are lightweight, stay super sharp and are very easy to clean. They are great for vegetarian and vegan food preparation and are fantastic for slicing raw fish super thin for sushi.
Lets Look at this sets benefits
- 6-inch Chef’s knife, 4.8-inch Slicing knife, and 3.2-inch Paring knife
- Stay sharper longer: Harder than steel, and will hold edge longer than a steel blade
- Will not rust and is easy to clean: Resistant to acids, germs and oils
- Will not affect the taste of or brown food
- Lightweight: easy and comfortable to use for precision slicing
- Click Here to see this set on sale now at Amazon
Look at what current owners have to say
K.M. A Kitchen Favorite! I am so happy with my new Shenzhen ceramic knives! Attractive and lightweight, these knives cut easily and smoothly through fruits and vegetables.
Gene P. “Best Knives Ever” I was skeptical at first about a ceramic knife, but my wife wanted to try them. I will never go back to steel.
A.W.“4 for the quality, 5 for the price” These are excellent knives for the price. Being a bit of a knife nerd, here is what I’ve found: The edge on these knives is comparable to some of my top-end Japanese knives, and whereas my Japanese knives require regular sharpening and oiling to keep them sharp and rust free, the ShenZhen ceramic knives are practically idiot-proof.