The Kyocera Revolution 7-inch professional chef’s knife performs a wide variety of cutting tasks, from fine chopping to dicing and paper-thin slicing. The razor-sharp blade retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knives.Offered in black- and white-bladed versions, these sleek, ultra-sharp knives are ideal for everyday use on fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats.
Let’s take a look at this knifes features.
- 7-inch professional chef’s knife made of lightweight, ultra-sharp ceramic
- Advanced ceramic blade offers superior edge retention; ideal for straight slicing
- Comfortable, ergonomic resin handle provides precise control
- Ceramic blade never rusts; doesn’t absorb odors or colors
- Made in Japan; hand washing recommended
- Click Here to see at Amazon at a sale price
Let’s look at what current owners have to say about this knife.
Jason F. “I Highly Recommend” I am a professional chef and I am experienced and well educated on cutlery. I would put this knife up against Shun or Henckles or Wusthof any day.
Shelly “Worth every penny” I have a full set of top of the line Henckels but I find myself reaching for the Kyoceras for most jobs because of their sharpness.
Reviews paraphrased for size – view original reviews here.